Customers Also Viewed
ZKTECO F18 FINGERPRINT STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROL AND TIME ATTENDANCE
Keeping track of attendance at the office, knowing when your employees come in and leave, and making sure only authorized individuals to enter, is extremely important to the security and time management of your organization. With this advanced ZkTeco Access control - F18 Time Attendance Machine, available at shopkees at best price, you can easily monitor employees coming in and leaving the premises and also keep a tab on the authorization of the individuals. The F18 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. All the operation can be done on the TFT-LCD.
F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control application. With high-performance firmware functions and compact design, it has become one of ZKTeco’s most popular devices. It is applied with ZKTeco’s latest firmware with user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for multi-level management. The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU. With optimization of both hardware platform and firmware, the new f18 is able to verify fingerprints with even higher efficiency. TCP/IP and RS485 are also available which enable F18 to be applied in different network.
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
- Stores 3000 templates, 5,000 CARDS and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or CARD
- OPTIONAL integrated smart CARD reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
features of Zkteco F18
- Fingerprint Capacity: 3000 Templates
- Card Capacity: 5,000 (Optional)
- Transaction Capacity: 30,000 Transactions
- Sensor: ZK Optical Sensor
- Algorithm Version: ZK Finger VX9.0&10.0
- Communication: RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
- Access Control Interface: 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell
- Wiegand Signal: Input and Output
- Display: TFT LCD Color Screen
- Interface Styles: Common, Matrix and Magic styles
- Standard Function: Webserver, Anti-passback
- Optional Function: ID Card, Mifare Card
- Power Supply: 12V DC,3A
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C- 45 °C
- Operating Humidity: 20%-80%
- Dimension(WxDxH): 80×183×42mm
- Diode (FR107)
- Installation Guide
- RJ45 connector
- Screw driver
- ScrewsLEARN MORE:https://www.zkteco.com/en/product_detail/F18.html
1. Q: Some user's fingerprint often can't be verified, how can I solve the problem?
A: The following situations can result in a terminal not being able to verify a fingerprint: (1) Fingerprint was rubbed down; (2) Too many crinkles on fingerprint; (3) Serious desquamation of fingers. If the user’s fingerprint is not able to be verified, please delete it then enroll it again, or use a different finger for enrollment instead. Select the best fingers to enroll (less crinkles, no desquamation, etc.). When enrolling a user please make sure that the finger covers the biggest area it can on the sensor. Do a verification test right after enrollment. It is recommended to enroll more than one fingerprint per user.
2. Q: The LCD doesn’t display correctly after I switched on the unit, sometimes a black stripe displays on screen, how can I solve this?
A:(1) The main board of the terminal is faulty. Contact your supplier and return products to be repaired. (2) Internal characteristic problem on LCD, you need contact your supplier and return products to be repaired.
3. Q: When I turn on the terminal it displays “Remove finger” time after time ?
A: Possible reasons: (1) The fingerprint sensor is dirty or scratched. If it is dirty you can use adhesive tape to remove it. (2) The connected wire to the fingerprint sensor is loose. (3) The chip responsible for the fingerprint sensor is faulty. Contact your supplier if no 2 or 3 is suspected.
4. Q: How to set the vacancy in a Time zone?
A: Directly input 0 and save
5. Q: How to change the language of the software interface?
A: The default language of our software is simple Chinese, tradition Chinese and English .The files which to the software to are zkemnetman.chs, zkemnetman.cht, zkemnetman.en. Please change the zkemnetman.en file if you want to change English into other language.
|Type||Time Attendance + Access Ctrl|
|Dimensions (W, H, L ) in cm||8 x 4.2 x 18.3|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|